WSC MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- IN MEMORY OF ROBIN DESRATS (FEMALE AWARD) – $1,000
- IN MEMORY OF STEPHEN G. HARRELL (MALE AWARD) – $1,000
- Must have been involved in the Warwick Soccer Club for a minimum total of 5 years as either a player or coach; no more than half of this total can be as a coach.
- Must be at least a two year letter winner in soccer (JV or Varsity) for WVHS, unless sports injury, participation in another WVHS team sport or involvement with a higher level of soccer through Club, ODP etc. keeps you from playing with your school team.
- Must demonstrate sportsmanship, leadership and team spirit.
- Must demonstrate academic achievement by having a cumulative average of 85 or higher for the preceding 8 marking quarters, ending with the 2nd quarter of graduating year.
- Must demonstrate participation in volunteer community service during high school career.
- Typewritten letter of application describing soccer career.
- Two letters of recommendation from coaches you have played for or attended camp with, including most recent WVHS season.
- A recommendation from your Guidance Counselor.
- A recommendation from a teacher.
- Submit a copy of your high school transcript or 4th quarter report cards for your sophomore and junior years plus 2nd quarter of your senior year.
- List of community service activities, contact person and phone number.
- In approximately 250 words, answer the following question:
“How has my participation in soccer helped me to prepare for life?”
Please return your completed submission to: